Nurture Horse Health Ltd. is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR law.
– Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
– We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users.
– We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
Nurture Horse Health Ltd is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
– processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
– collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
– adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
– accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
– kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
– processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you [install/download/subscribe] to product updates, newsletters or other online services.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide you information that will allow you to use our products/services
– To automatically customise your documents with your information
– To alert you of software upgrades, updates, discounts or other products/services from Nurture Horse Health Ltd.
We collect your email when you register with us in order to send you informational communications about our business and news, such as their purpose and the best use you can make of them. We also collect your email to send you our promotional offers.
We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, document searched and country information for a better experience with Nurture Horse Health Ltd products/services.
When you place your order with us, we collect your email in order to contact you if needed and send confirmation of orders. We also collect your phone number in order to contact you in case these emails bounce back because of a typo in your email address and if we cannot figure out what the correct email address is.
We also contact the phone number that is provided if we suspect that the cardholder’s credit card information has been compromised, i.e used in a fraudulent way.
We also use our clients’ email in order to notify of the release of updated versions of the software, new services or promotional offers.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that Nurture Horse Health Ltd is an authorised holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website, but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. When you activate
your account, you are providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication from us you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the e-mail address provided at the bottom of this page.
4. Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is always accurate and current. To review or update this information simply enter in your online account area to request that we send you this information.
5. Security of information
Nurture Horse Health Ltd. is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers.
We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online orders or transmit sensitive information. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the Internet.
6. Retention of information
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the products/services requested by you and others, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information. Information associated with your account will generally be kept until it is no longer necessary to provide the products/services or until you ask us to delete it or your account is deleted, whichever comes first.
7. What we do with the Information you share
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
When you register to our website, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about Nurture Horse Health Ltd., order confirmation and information about our services. When you order from us, your credit card number and billing address will be requested via our secure payment provider. This is used only to bill you for the product(s) ordered.
We may on occasion require the help of other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as packaging, shipping and delivery, customer support and processing event registrations. We will only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bound by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
In very rare instances Nurture Horse Health Ltd. may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Nurture Horse Health Ltd. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Nurture Horse Health Ltd. and its family of websites and properties; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Nurture Horse Health Ltd., its websites, or the public.
8. How to opt-out
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the e-mail address at the bottom of this page.
The Site contains links to web sites of third parties. Nurture Horse Health Ltd. is not responsible for the actions of these third parties, including their privacy practices and any content posted on their web sites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use personal information. Nurture Horse Health Ltd. adheres to industry recognised standards to secure any personal information in our possession, and to secure it from unauthorised access and tampering.
However, as is true with all online actions, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions of personal information, or other users of the Site may misuse or abuse your personal information that they may collect from the Site.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe Nurture Horse Health Ltd. has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
12. Questions or comments
For information about how to contact Nurture Horse Health Ltd. please visit our contact page.